'Jockoholians'

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Celebratin the joy of PRIDE!

PRIDE! - Celebrating and Embracing the spectrum of colours
unite. Ive always been good at mixing and creating my own
shades and hues of colours from my primary tubes of
Red, Yellow and Blue back in school. But to mix a batch
of these colours [edible icing colours that is] into sugar was
a first for me. Gotta say, I think I did a wonderful job at it!

I'm really HAPPY with the outcome of the cake. [though i do
believe there are always room for improvements! I baked
myself a round tray of Marble Cake and sliced them about
mid-way high before i filled alayer of icing in between
and covered it up with Sky Blue Buttercream.
It's my first ever experience mixing up my very own
Buttercream [from scratch] and using it as the sole
medium for covering and decorating this cake!

Isnt he the most adorable teddy ever! The one thing he's
got in common with me is our all time favourite pastime
of cam-whorin! This cake sure does brings a smile to
your face dont ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment