'Jockoholians'

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

English High Tea.

Fancy havin an English High Tea?
Why not gather your favourite group of frens over to your
place for a nice chit-chat over a cup of hot Earl Grey Tea and
some Cupcakes too!

I baked a batch of Strawberry flavoured Cupcakes and iced them with
Almond flavoured Butter Cream. I piped myself different varieties of
flowers and coulours I could think of. I know theres plenty more flowers
out there that ive yet to discover!

Theyre so pretty and colourful arent they?
Im thinkin that I should send out and RSVP to
Bree Van de Kamp and have her over for tea!
Im sure theres tonnes of recipes that we could both
bake out in the kitchen! What yall think?
Desperate Housewives style... haha :)

1 comment:

  1. You do sell cupcakes right? Because I cannot find any order form or email address. Please contact me at joelleng_91@hotmail.com

    thank u.

    ReplyDelete