'Jockoholians'

Friday, December 31, 2010

SONY a550 DSLR Camera

Happy New Year my 'JOCKoholiks' and everyone!
as we embark on a new journey into the year 2011
wat better time it is to take colourful pikures with family and
frens on this joyous occasion with a Customized Cake Design in
the form of this SONY a550 DSLR Camera!

its my first take on creatin this Customized 3D Camera design.
this one falls into my Mini Cakes category :) the client gave me an
image of wat she had wanted for a birthday celebration.
and in light of the new look for 'haus of JOCKolate' © design concept,
she was the first client for this launch!

i gotta say, this is probably one of my most favorite 3D Customized
Cake Design ive made till date!

complete details like the LCD display screen and view finder!
ive a feelin if this edible DSLR Camera was left on a table top,
theres aught to be someone whos probably gonna pick it up thinkin
it was a real Camera! haha :)

Presentin 'haus of JOCKolate's © SONY DSLR a550 Camera

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful packaging, its really pretty! Needless to say, the cake was more than awesome! The birthday boy loves it, I do too. Couldn't afford the real deal, so the cake make do for it.

    Hope to deal more cakes with you soon! And I'm pretty sure my friends are going to ask around who's the maker. Don't worry, I will direct them to you FB page and your website as well :)

    Thank you once again and happy holidays!

    Regards
    Syafiqa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,This is Nani Yam cucu i would like to ask how much if i want you to do a lady gaga 3d cake?Pls reply asap as my 14 birthday is coming in 2 weeks time

    ReplyDelete