'Jockoholians'

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bikini Bottom!

Who lives in a Pineapple under the sea? - Spongebob Squarepants!
Yet another collection to my edible artwork portfolio!
Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks
Squidward Tentacles, Eugene H. Krabs, Plankton, Gary & Jellyfish

I was so excited for this Customized Cupcake order!
Finally I could test and challenge myself at making figurines out of
Fondant! This was my first attempt at mouldin cartoon characters
and mixing colours. I think Nickelodeon would be real proud
duncha think :)

Vanilla Cupcakes with Almond Butter Cream Frosting,
topped with the main characters from Spongebob Squarepants!

Presentin 'haus of JOCKolate's© Customized Designer Cupcakes!
Adventures of Spongebob Squarepants in Bikini Bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment