'Jockoholians'

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Football Club - Manchester United

heres anotha request for a football club badge inspired cake design!
yet anotha one to add to my Football Club Customized Novelty Cakes :)

set on a red Fondant covered Cake with golden yellow borders.
i really like how these colours 'pop' against the gold cake base i got.

this time round i made a mini soccer ball to go along with the concept.
Vanilla Cake with Hazelnut Chocolate Filling. the mini ball however,
is an entirely different flavor! Red Velvet Cake! just a lil sum-sum
for Shyanglong whos celebratin the all time memorable 21st Birthday!

Presentin 'haus of JOCKolate's © Football Club Manchester United

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to know if you take order for this cake and delivery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how much is this? I need to know urgently. I cant get your email. Do pm me at qyiayn@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can I know the price? Do email me the price and weight of the cake @fardi_didi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete