'Jockoholians'

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

100% Whey Protein!

hey my fellow 'JOCKoholiks'©!
gosh its been quite sumtime since ive last posted on my blog!
i havent been baking much due to work commitments but i
do try to take in requests whenever time permits :D here's
bringin yall another one of my customized cake creations.

i got a request recently for a sports themed cake design.
it was a cake to celebrate the birthday of a Personal Trainer!
initially, Briana had requested for a dumbbell cake design for
her boyfriend. being the creative out of the box thinking me,
i proposed a Protein tub design instead! one of a kind isnt it!

Presenting 'haus of JOCKolate's © 100% Whey Gold Standard
An impressive 8 layer Mini Cake with the all time favorite
Double Chocolate and Hazelnut Chocolate filling.

thanks Briana for letting me be part of the celebration.
here's wishin you a very Merry 27th Birthday Ronald!


5 comments:

  1. Really I gather to know Whey Protein Powder Singapore. It is wonderful to use and decrease fat,lactose.Everyone should also try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would really recommend this Whey Protein Singapore for weight loss, I think it has been very effective especially when combined with workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Whey Protein Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete