'Jockoholians'

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sesame Street!

If I had to choose a particular Cupcake design that I like,
It would definitely be the Sesame Street Themed Cupcakes!
I had a blast recreating these colourful furry creatures as
edible art for a client's mini Birthday celebration.

I did Elmo twice actually. the first time Elmo's fur was
similar as Grover's. I had my bestie over to help me out
with the colourin of the Butter Cream and we sure had a
good laugh! Elmo had the wrong skin! hahaha... and my
bestie said i didnt do his nose right too :) After a switch of
Cupcake, Icing Tip and a good stare at the printout i had of
the characters, i finally got it right :)

Once i got the hang of things, the rest of them was a breeze!
Really liked how Oscar turned out :D Love his chocolate bushy
eye brows and heart shaped tongue.


Once all the Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry Cupcakes
were topped with these lovable characters, we lined em up,
took tonnes of pikture and sang,
"Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street..."
hehe...

1 comment: