'Jockoholians'

Friday, September 10, 2010

Psychedelic!

In my previous post, uve seen how you can get a nice

pressy cake for ure bestie. And thats just what I did!

I baked a nice hexagon Lemon Cake for Khairul!

My all time, lifelong bestie!


Everyone couldnt believe their eyes when they saw how

colourful the inside of the Lemon Cake was!

I couldnt be more excited as i jammed that knife into the

cake to cut everyone a slice! 6 Rainbow colours in total.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple


This time I tried a new flavour for the Butter Cream - Rose

Its got a pleasant smell thats fragrant and tastes really sweet!

I used really bright colours and piped strings running down the

sides of the cake. It truely does have a joyous and festive look.


Happy Birthday Bestie!

No comments:

Post a Comment