'Jockoholians'

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Diamond's are a Girl's Best Friend...

A friend of mine had told a girlfren of his about my online customized
cake website and she wanted me to be part of her Birthday Celebration!
She had a "Luxury Brands" theme goin on for her party and she had
asked me to re-create an edible Tiffany & CO box for her guests.

I love challenges and tryin out new designs for my cakes.
And so when she requested for these, i was really excited
of its outcome. I wasnt sure what a Tiffany & CO box looked
like so i went to search for it online.
ps: gotta say though, im not in any way representin or
workin with/for Tiffany & CO yeah :) im just a humble
food artist who loves re-creatin and making wonderful works
of edible art!

I baked a nice Vanilla Butter Cake and sliced em up into
nicely shaped squares. She wanted half of em to be filled
with Chocolate and the other Strawberry Jam. I made
Almond flavoured Butter Cream and coloured it sky blue.
So glad that i manage to achieve the similar blue hues
of the box :D

Icing the Mini Cakes really took me awhile, and that was
the time consumin part. hehe... but once all of em were
done, i couldnt wait to get into doing the details of the
box. Puttin on the white ribbons and bows and finally i had
the most cutest gift box perfect for her 21st Birthday Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment