'Jockoholians'

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Louis Vuitton - Damier Ebene Wallet.

A fren of mine couldnt decide what cake to get for his girlfren's 21st.
He came to me for some ideas and I told him why not get her a
nice wallet? Turns out, I baked them a nice Strawberry Cake layered
with Strawberry Jam and chunks of Strawberries in the shape of a
Louis Vuitton - Damier Ebene Wallet!

Initially it was a 3 layer cake. But as i set the icing aside to stiffen,
I realized that the height wasnt that right for a wallet.
With a few minor adjustments and editin on my initial design concept,
I manage to get it just right :) I think he really made the right choice
gettin a cake from me duncha think? hehehe...
Enjoy the Cake and Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Presentin 'haus of JOCKolate's© Louis Vuitton - Damier Ebene Wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment